Hello everybody! :)

Hello everybody! :)

Welcome to my blog, created for students, parents, teachers and everyone interested in English!


poniedziałek, 18 stycznia 2016

My story 1 czyli z życia wzięte :)


Dziś przytrafiła mi się śmieszna sytuacja..
 postanowiłam się nią z Wami podzielić :) oczywiście in English.


Today is the first day of my leave so I decided to tidy up my room. 



I started with my red bag..
I don't use it (at least for the time being) so there was quite a mess...  



But there was something else that was strange.. My bag was really heavy


I shook it well and I heard coins.. But I couldn't find any.. 

Finally I found a hole in one of the pockets. And guess what..



I found a lot of coins...


 exactly one hundred and thirty-eight złoty and eighty-three groszy  



(138 zł 83 gr)

What a lovely Monday! :D:)

THE END!

Glossary:

 leave - urlop
at least         for the time being - przynajmniej          na razie
mess - bałagan
strange -dziwne
heavy -ciężki
shake - shook - shaken  - potrząsać
coins - monety
exactly - dokładnie
pockets - kieszenie

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you :)